I teach literature-based English lessons for intermediate learners. If you have already learned the basics, but want to practice and improve your English, I can help! You do not have to be an advanced English learner to read real books that are interesting and well-written, not boring and artificial textbooks, and I will show you how.
Here is how my lessons work:
- I help you choose a book to read. This is done with a short online conversation in the free trial lesson. I will also send you a survey to fill out using Google Forms. A list of recommended books for adult English learners can be found here.
- You read by yourself using my proven method for improving reading comprehension and language skills. The amount you will read each week depends on your individual level and speed.
- We schedule regular meetings to talk about the book and your language questions and needs. These meetings last 30 to 60 minutes.
- We use the book as the basis for conversation practice and to focus on language issues.
- I suggest resources and exercises that you can use to learn more in between lessons.
You can start out with a free trial lesson, with no cost or obligation. I teach online or in-person from my home in Villeret, Switzerland.
You can use the contact form below to book a trial lesson or ask for more information.
15 euros for 30 minutes
30 euros for 60 minutes
Payment is by PayPal.