I’ve never done this meme before, although I’ve seen it floating around for years, but when I saw Annabel’s 2022 edition I thought I’d give it a try, and it was quite entertaining to complete the prompts with books I read in 2022.
What would your answers be?
- In high school I was: Educated
- People might be surprised by: What’s Eating Us
- I will never be: The Luckiest Girl
- My life post-lockdown was: Falling Upward
- My fantasy job is: The Heiress
- At the end of a long day I need: Something Wonderful
- I hate being: A Damsel in Distress
- I wish I had: Mind Over Medicine
- My family reunions are: Kitchen Table Wisdom
- At a party you’d find me with: Women Talking
- A happy day includes: Home Cooking
- Motto I live by: Don’t You Forget About Me
- On my bucket list is: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- In my next life, I want to have: No Bad Parts