This has been my first year of fully blogging on Entering the Enchanted Castle. It’s been a wonderful new adventure and I want to say thank you for being here and sharing it with me.
Here’s a month-by-month review of some blog highlights:
- In January I looked back at some of my favorites from seven years of blogging at The Emerald City Book Review.
- In February I listed ten book blogs that I love.
- In March I celebrated a month of Reading the Theatre.
- In April I started a new series: Make me read it.
- In May I reviewed four charming books by Stella Gibbons.
- In June I enjoyed taking part in Sylvia Townsend Warner Reading Week
- In July I challenged myself with Reading in Other Languages and completed Die Kleine Hexe.
- In August I started teaching English on italki and took a break from blogging.
- In September I posted some pictures from a summer trip to Valais.
- In October I contributed an appreciation of the Queen’s Thief series to Witch Week.
- In November I had a fantastic time participating in Nonfiction November.
- In December I summed up my Around the World reading for the year.
I’ll be taking a break now until January 6, but in the meantime I’d love to know: what were your favorite moments of 2021? During this difficult time, what brought you comfort and joy?