It’s been another amazing Nonfiction November, and as usual, I’ve learned so much and gathered so many new reading ideas. The OC BookGirl is our host for this week’s topic, which invites us to share all the books we’ve added to our TBR. Here are some of mine, with thanks to the bloggers who brought them to my attention:
- World of Wonders at Still Life With Cracker Crumbs
- The Power of Ritual at Silver Button Books
- The Collected Schizophrenias at The OC Book Girl
- The Power of Writing It Down at Lisas Notes
- The Woman They Could Not Silence at Howling Frog Books
What have you added to your list this month? What do you want to read next?