I have been very remiss with this challenge hosted by Pages Unbound. I took part in January and Feburary and then forgot all about it. Sorry, fellow book bloggers! I do still want to support you (the challenge is just a pretext).
This month I’m linking up to some of the posts I have commented on lately. Maybe you’ll find them interesting too!
- Calmgrove’s post on a reread of The Return of the King
- The Chocolate Lady’s Throwback Thursday review of My So-Called Ruined Life
- Unsolicited Feedback’s review of How the World Really Works
- Relevant Obscurity’s call to celebrate Jazz Age June with books from 1922
- At Adventures in Reading, Running, and Working from home, a State of the TBR check-in
- What’s Nonfiction? reviews Susan Cain’s new book Bittersweet
- Necromancy Never Pays on the novel Still Life, plus looking forward to a trip to Italy
- At Kaggsy’s Bookish Ramblings, her latest Narniathon post on The Magician’s Nephew
- From cas d’intérêt, a treasure trove of watercolor paintings by her architect dad
- Girl with Her Head in a Book reviews Julie Andrews’s memoir Home Work